Wouldn't it be nice to know exactly where and how to intervene to increase employee happiness among your team members?
Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could gauge your employees' well-being after a vacation? How are they feeling? What is the status in various departments and teams? What new initiatives should we launch to ensure high job satisfaction and well-being?
I believe that most leaders want the best for their employees and dream of creating a culture where job satisfaction is high. However, all too often, good intentions and unsuccessful initiatives remain just that, because there is no concrete knowledge of WHERE and HOW to intervene.
Set goals, understand, and enhance job satisfaction with insights and tools.Job satisfaction varies from person to person, yet research has shown that there are seven factors that influence job satisfaction:
A GAIS measurement makes job satisfaction concrete, tangible, and understandable. When all employees are involved, well-being becomes a shared responsibility.
- Companies with the highest job satisfaction have approximately 26,000 DKK more profit per employee per year compared to companies where employees have the lowest job satisfaction.
- Over the course of half a year, around 20% of employees with the lowest job satisfaction have changed jobs.
- Employees with the lowest job satisfaction have an average of 12 more sick days per year compared to employees with the highest job satisfaction.
- Employees with high job satisfaction rate their health as being about 50% better than employees with low job satisfaction.
- For comparison, about 9% of employees with the highest job satisfaction have changed jobs.
Inspiration & articles
Vi skal have talentindsigt på skoleskemaet 🧠 – og på Birkerød Gymnasium går de forrest! I sidste uge havde jeg den kæmpe fornøjelse at være
10 år som selvstændig- sikke en rejse og milepæl at runde
Lever I jeres virksomheds værdier? 👀… I mange virksomheder, hænger værdierne pænt på væggene, men de er ikke meget værd, hvis de ikke bliver udlevet.